Shop in the USA and ship to Australia with Shipito
Shipito lets you shop online at your favorite retailers in the U.S. and ship to Australia at unbelievable rates. You can save up to 80% off shipping when you ship with us.
Sign up to receive your own U.S. address and use it to shop online at your favorite stores. We‘ll forward your packages to you using one of Shipito‘s popular shipping methods. You‘ll also get free photos of incoming packages and free storage for up to 180 days. You can even combine multiple packages for bigger savings.
Give Shipito a shot and start saving today
How much does it cost to ship to Australia?
This is a sampling of our most popular rates for sending a 1-pound box to Australia:
How long does it take to ship to Australia?
Here are the transit times for the following carriers from the USA to Australia:
- DHL Express: 2-4 business days
- Fedex Priority: 1-3 business days
- TNT Express: 2-7 business days
- Shipito Preferred Carrier: 4-9 business days
- Fedex Economy: 2-5 business days
- TNT Economy: 4-9 business days
- USPS Express Mail: 5-6 business days
- USPS Priority Mail: 6-10 business days
- USPS Priority Flat-Rate Box: 6-10 business days
- USPS Priority Mail Large Flat-Rate BOX: 20-45 business days
- USPS First Class International Parcel: Medium( no exactly data)
- Airmail Economy: 20-45 business days
Thousands of shoppers use Shipito every day to ship their new purchases quickly right to their doorstep. We‘ve compiled a list of several of the most popular retailers for Australia. Make sure to check them out!
Which items am I not allowed to ship to Australia?
We currently cannot ship the following items:
- Firearms, gun parts, ammunition, etc.
- Flammable, explosive, or corrosive items
- Pressurized gas canisters
- Any equipment that requires an ECCN# (Export Control Classification Number)
- Any restricted items under ITAR, Department of Commerce, US Customs and Border Protection, US Department of State and the US Department of Treasury.
For further details, please visit TSA Permitted and Prohibited Items
Select a carrier below to find any additional shipping restrictions:
Are there duties and taxes to pay in Australia?
Customs duties and taxes only apply if you exceed the “De minimis value.” That simply means if you‘re shipping to Australia you only pay taxes and duties if the value of your goods exceed the designated amount.
De mimimus Tax amount: $1000 AUD
De mimimus Duty amount: $1000 AUD
*Learn more about the Duties and Taxes of Australia
Please be aware that duties and taxes will not be included in your shipping costs through Shipito. You will be responsible to pay any charges upon delivery in Australia.