Forum Archives

Those are only read-only archives. If you want to ask a question, please use the current forum.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 6 months ago #10152

• evgenyy
  • Fresh Shipper
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by evgenyy.
The topic has been locked.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 6 months ago #10153

• Michael
  • Fresh Shipper
Hi,Svetlana,
Could you please check the current status of my package with the tracking number EE969155704US?

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 6 months ago #10159

Hello.
Svetlana wrote:
Alexey, consignment received in Moscow airport 8th Jan. Should be registered shortly unless consignment is coming partially.

Svetlana, thanks for assistance.
Explain please how the "consignment is coming partially", if I consolidated my parcels to ONE box?

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 6 months ago #10160

• MarinaBD
  • Fresh Shipper
Hi, Svetlana
Could you check the shipping EE969063605US.

International Dispatch, December 09, 2010, 6:58 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Arrival
Processed through Sort Facility, December 08, 2010, 11:32 pm, LONG BEACH, CA 90809
Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 08, 2010
Shipment Accepted, December 08, 2010, 1:48 pm, TORRANCE, CA 90503

Thank you very much!

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 6 months ago #10197

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Olga wrote:
Hello.
Please check my package with tracking EE969154607US
Thanks a lot.

Olga,
28 Dec received in LHR - Heathrow, no further forwarding info available, still may appear any time

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 6 months ago #10198

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Tanya wrote:
Hello.
Would you mind checking a location of the parcel with the tracking number: EE969090835US?

I will greatly appreciate any info!

Thanks a lot.
Hello Tanya, dispatch last shown received in transit Heathrow airport. There are no further forwarding details, still items with the same status continue to appear

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 6 months ago #10199

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Natalya wrote:
Hello!
Would you mind checking a location of the parcel with the tracking number: EE969079778US ?
Many thanks.

Hello Natalya,
two last records
received in LHR - Heathrow 15/12/2010 (everyone else with a similar status, maybe this will help you)
received in Moscow airport - 13/12/2010

Natalya, it will need some time to reach the office of exchange and get registered. There is no backlog, just a bit more than a normal queue, I hope that you'll find Import record very shortly

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 6 months ago #10200

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
evgenyy wrote:
Hello!
Please, Would you mind to check where is the parcel EE969137780US, 16/12 - export LA EMS, no import information avalable. And, if you know, why there is double export transacktions in trecking information? Thanks.

Hello Evgenyy
20.12 to be sent to transit airport by ES24. I believe it should be LHR Heathrow but i'm not sure. No further record. Double export usually is a mistake, it has no relation to item forwarding.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 6 months ago #10201

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
evgenyy wrote:
Hello!
Please, Would you mind to check where is the parcel EE969137780US, 16/12 - export LA EMS, no import information avalable. And, if you know, why there is double export transacktions in trecking information? Thanks.

Hello Evgenyy
20.12 to be sent to transit airport by ES24. I believe it should be LHR Heathrow but i'm not sure. No further record. Double export usually is a mistake, it has no relation to item forwarding.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 6 months ago #10202

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Michael wrote:
Hi,Svetlana,
Could you please check the current status of my package with the tracking number EE969155704US?

Hi Michael,
Iast record is still in LAX ready for forwarding - 5th of January. But I cannot see direction (flight). Here at home I do not have the full version and I'll let you know later when I'm at work and have a full access to the system - Sunday or Monday. Pls send another message on Sunday so as I don't forget to check. I believe I saw a number of mid-December items sent out from LAX on 5 Jan, they were all destined to NRT transit airport. If so, many chances to be imported soon

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 6 months ago #10203

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Alexey Klochkov wrote:
Hello.
Svetlana wrote:
Alexey, consignment received in Moscow airport 8th Jan. Should be registered shortly unless consignment is coming partially.

Svetlana, thanks for assistance.
Explain please how the "consignment is coming partially", if I consolidated my parcels to ONE box?

Hello Alexey,
No, your box has one EMS tracking number and has nothing to do with what I mean by consignment. Consignment (correctly - dispatch) is a group of postal bags and one bag among them contains your box. dispatch may consist of many bags and therefore all of them may not be taken on board at once. I.e. your dispatch is registered on the 8th of Jan, which actually does not mean for sure that all the bags are there. some of them may arrive with an alternative flight shortly

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 6 months ago #10204

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
MarinaBD wrote:
Hi, Svetlana
Could you check the shipping EE969063605US.

International Dispatch, December 09, 2010, 6:58 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Arrival
Processed through Sort Facility, December 08, 2010, 11:32 pm, LONG BEACH, CA 90809
Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 08, 2010
Shipment Accepted, December 08, 2010, 1:48 pm, TORRANCE, CA 90503

Thank you very much!

Hi Marina,
Last record - received in transit airport - LHR - Heathrow 14/12/2010. No further forwarding info, still may come shortly according to the statistics

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 6 months ago #10205

• Alex
Hello Svetlana, please if possible check the detailed status of this shipment: EE969183064US
Thanks in advance!

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 6 months ago #10208

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Alex wrote:
Hello Svetlana, please if possible check the detailed status of this shipment: EE969183064US
Thanks in advance!

Hello Alex,
For whatever reason does not track in either Russian Post or office system, only USPS site. will need time to investigate

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 6 months ago #10224

• Mikhail
  • Fresh Shipper
Hey Svetlana, could you please check the status of this package EE969091218US. Thanks for your work

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 6 months ago #10228

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Svetlana wrote:
Alex wrote:
Thanks in advance!

Hello Alex,
For whatever reason does not track in either Russian Post or office system, only USPS site. will need time to investigate

Hello Alex,
As the parcel turned out to be addressed not to Russia, I will not be able to give you any detailed info. Last record - awaiting customs control in Kishinev, 16/01, 10:36

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 6 months ago #10229

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Mikhail wrote:
Hey Svetlana, could you please check the status of this package EE969091218US. Thanks for your work

Hi Mikhail, last record - received 14/12 in LHR (London Heathrow). Items with similar status continue to arrive

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 6 months ago #10232

• Elena
  • Fresh Shipper
Svetlana, hi!
Could you please check my parcel as well: EE969090518US.
Thanks a million!

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 6 months ago #10236

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Elena wrote:
Svetlana, hi!
Thanks a million!

Hi Elena,
16 Jan the whole dispatch received in Moscow airport. Import should appear shortly. Before - dispatch arrived in LHR 14 Dec.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 6 months ago #10238

• Elena
  • Fresh Shipper
Svetlana wrote:
Elena wrote:
Svetlana, hi!
Thanks a million!

Hi Elena,
16 Jan the whole dispatch received in Moscow airport. Import should appear shortly. Before - dispatch arrived in LHR 14 Dec.

Thank you very-very much!!!!
Moderators: Green65
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds