Forum Archives

Those are only read-only archives. If you want to ask a question, please use the current forum.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10087

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Olga wrote:
Hello!
Would you mind checking a location of the parcel with the tracking number: EE969163657US ?
Many thanks.

Olga, consignment planned for flight from LAX to IAD - Washington, 23rd Dec. No further record. Still many chances though
The topic has been locked.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10088

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Anton Anikin wrote:
Could you check this shipment?
EE969238664US
Thanks in advance!
Anton,
This consignment started to arrive in Moscow airport 5th January. Some bags of the consignment may come later, please wait a bit.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10089

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Aexandra wrote:
Hello,
would you mind to check my parcel EE969154289US?
Thanks
Alexandra, latest info - received in transit airport LHR London Heathrow 28 Dec. No record of sending out to Russia, bit should be here shortly I suppose

Re: Double International Dispatch??? 3 years 8 months ago #10090

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Pavel wrote:
Hello, Svetlana!

According to tracking my parcel went through International Dispatch in USLAXA twice, first time on December 18 and second time on December 26 :huh:

It's tracking number is EE969154068US

Do you have any additional details on this parcel? Как такое вообще могло произойти?:(

Here is the quote from tracking:
Detailed Results:

International Dispatch, December 26, 2010, 7:47 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Arrival
Arrival
International Dispatch, December 18, 2010, 10:05 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Processed through Sort Facility, December 17, 2010, 4:19 pm, LONG BEACH, CA 90809
Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 17, 2010
Shipment Accepted, December 17, 2010, 11:56 am, TORRANCE, CA 90503
Pavel,
Many other additional details (internal flights within USA), important ones - despatch started to arrive in Moscow (6th and 8th Jan. Hopefully your bag is among these or is coming shortly)

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10091

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
YULIYA FATERINA wrote:
Hi,

Would you mind checking a location of the parcel with the tracking number: EC640512914US? Many thanks.
Yuliya,
The consignment of bags your item was forwarded in arrived in Moscow airport 11th Jan. Hopefully your item is there, if so, you'll see "import" shortly.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10092

• Olga
  • Fresh Shipper
Svetlana wrote:
Olga wrote:
Hello!
Would you mind checking a location of the parcel with the tracking number: EE969163657US ?
Many thanks.

Olga, consignment planned for flight from LAX to IAD - Washington, 23rd Dec. No further record. Still many chances though

And what does this mean? It still flew from US? Where can it be now?
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Olga.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10093

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Yuri wrote:
Hello, Svetlana
I have the same request as everybody else. Could you check the shipping EG544379753US. Dispatched in LA on Dec. 9th and still no updates.
Thank you very much.

Yuri
Yuri,
Last status shown - received in LHR Heathrow, 14th Dec. No further record, but Dec. parcels are still arriving

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10094

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Olga wrote:
Svetlana wrote:
Olga wrote:
Hello!
Many thanks.

And what does this mean? It still flew from US? Where can it be now?

It can be in the US, or it can be sent out without making record in the system, it happens. Anyway, if you want to start search, now you can do it only with USPS, as there is no record of receiving despatch (whole consignment of bags containing parcels) or even sending it out of the US. But many Dec parcels, even sent on earlier dates, still arrive daily

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10101

• Michael
  • Fresh Shipper
Hello, Svetlana

I have the same request. Could you check the shipping EC640474005US?

Thank you very much.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10104

Hello.
Please check my package with tracking EE969250617US.
Thanks a lot.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10105

• Olga
  • Fresh Shipper
Hi Svetlana,

May I ask you, please, if it possible to check the status of EG202926557US

I will greatly appreciate any info!

Thank you.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10107

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Michael wrote:
Hello, Svetlana

I have the same request. Could you check the shipping EC640474005US?

Thank you very much.

Michael, despatch registered in Moscow airport 30 Dec, most items imported on the 3rd of Jan, yours not among them. You can start a search, still many chances it is going to arrive with another air carrier.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10108

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Alexey Klochkov wrote:
Hello.
Please check my package with tracking EE969250617US.
Thanks a lot.

Alexey, consignment received in Moscow airport 8th Jan. Should be registered shortly unless consignment is coming partially.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10109

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Olga wrote:
Hi Svetlana,

May I ask you, please, if it possible to check the status of EG202926557US

Thank you.

Hi Olga,
Supposed to leave JFK towards UK 14th Dec, but no further info. some items with same status recently imported

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10110

Thank you very much for your response

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10113

• Michael
  • Fresh Shipper
Svetlana,
Thank you

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10115

• Olga
  • Fresh Shipper
Hello.
Please check my package with tracking EE969154607US
Thanks a lot.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10116

• Tanya
  • Fresh Shipper
Hello.
Would you mind checking a location of the parcel with the tracking number: EE969090835US?

Thanks a lot.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10132

• Natalya
  • Fresh Shipper
Hello!
Would you mind checking a location of the parcel with the tracking number: EE969079778US ?
Many thanks.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10150

• evgenyy
  • Fresh Shipper
Hello!
Please, Would you mind to check where is the parcel EE969137780US, 16/12 - export LA EMS, no import information avalable. And, if you know, why there is double export transacktions in trecking information? Thanks.

Thank you very much
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by evgenyy.
Moderators: Green65
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds