Forum Archives

Those are only read-only archives. If you want to ask a question, please use the current forum.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10030

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Pavel wrote:
abalkinEMS.

Would you mind to check where is the parcel EE969108528US

Thank you very much

Pavel, the last notice is received in LHR - Heathrow 16/12, no other info available. Still parcels continue to arrive from this transit airport - this date and even before.
The topic has been locked.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10032

• Viktor
  • Fresh Shipper
Could you shed some light on the fate of a parcel of 11.12 EC718038266US from LA. Soon, a month was sent, may it's time to bury her

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10034

• Roman
  • Fresh Shipper
Hello.
Would you mind to check where is the parcel EE969156801US.
Current status - Export LA 18.12.2010 16:51

Tnx.
Best regards,
Roman
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Roman.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10036

• Xevus
  • Gold Shipper
  • Thank you received: 4
Svetlana wrote:
Aida, почтовый груз с Вашим отправлением ..113USа должен был направляться из ЛА через аэропорт EMA (East Midlands), Великобритания, рейсом ES971

You are either wrong, or lying. This airline doesn't fly to the US at all, it is DHL subsidiary operating in middle east and africa.
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Xevus.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10040

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Xevus, believe me - I have no reasons to lie to anyone here, it is not my responsobility to be here... All I want is to help. Please give me any contact to send a picture to you.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10042

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Roman, this one - ...801US - was received in LHR airport 28/12. Many items still arrive from this and earlier dates. Should appear shortly I hope.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10043

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Viktor wrote:
Could you shed some light on the fate of a parcel of 11.12 EC718038266US from LA. Soon, a month was sent, may it's time to bury her

Victor, the despatch containing your item only left LA on the 27th of Dec to Washington and from there arrived in Moscow airport on the 4th of January. I know that a week passed since then, still I hope your item will be imported shortly.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10044

• Vladimir
  • Fresh Shipper
Hi,

Would you mind checking a location of the parcel with the tracking number: EE969090305US? Many thanks.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10045

• Xevus
  • Gold Shipper
  • Thank you received: 4
Svetlana wrote:
Xevus, believe me - I have no reasons to lie to anyone here, it is not my responsobility to be here... All I want is to help. Please give me any contact to send a picture to you.

I want to apologize for my previous statement, i'm really sorry about that. Your proof is more than convincing.

P.S. Still that is really weird routing and choice of flight.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10046

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Vladimir wrote:
Hi,

Would you mind checking a location of the parcel with the tracking number: EE969090305US? Many thanks.

Vladimir, consignment with your parcel arrived in Heathrow, Great Britain, on the 14th of Dec. No further info available, but many transit parcels from LHR come to Russia, arrived on the 14th and even before.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10048

• Vladimir
  • Fresh Shipper
Thanks for the clarification, Svetlana!

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10049

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Xevus wrote:
Svetlana wrote:

I want to apologize for my previous statement, i'm really sorry about that. Your proof is more than convincing.

P.S. Still that is really weird routing and choice of flight.

Xevus, they use e v e r y opportunity to send the mail out of the US, otherwise there would be a collapse in LAX airport... Where do you take this flight (air carrier code, flight number) info by the way? I cannot find half of them!

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10053

• Julia
  • Fresh Shipper
Hello!

Would you mind to check where is the parcel EE969098803US

Thank you very much

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10060

• Olga
  • Fresh Shipper
Hello!
Would you mind checking a location of the parcel with the tracking number: EE969163657US ?
Many thanks.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10069

• Anton Anikin
Could you check this shipment?
EE969238664US
Thanks in advance!

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10070

• Alexandra
  • Fresh Shipper
Hello,
would you mind to check my parcel EE969154289US?
Thanks

Double International Dispatch??? 3 years 8 months ago #10075

• Pavel
  • Junior Shipper
Hello, Svetlana!

According to tracking my parcel went through International Dispatch in USLAXA twice, first time on December 18 and second time on December 26 :huh:

It's tracking number is EE969154068US

Do you have any additional details on this parcel? Как такое вообще могло произойти?:(

Here is the quote from tracking:
Detailed Results:

International Dispatch, December 26, 2010, 7:47 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Arrival
Arrival
International Dispatch, December 18, 2010, 10:05 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Processed through Sort Facility, December 17, 2010, 4:19 pm, LONG BEACH, CA 90809
Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 17, 2010
Shipment Accepted, December 17, 2010, 11:56 am, TORRANCE, CA 90503

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10079

Hi,

Would you mind checking a location of the parcel with the tracking number: EC640512914US? Many thanks.

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10081

• Yuri
  • Fresh Shipper
Hello, Svetlana
I have the same request as everybody else. Could you check the shipping EG544379753US. Dispatched in LA on Dec. 9th and still no updates.
Thank you very much.

Yuri

Re: USPS Express to Russia: stuck at ISC LOS ANGELES 3 years 8 months ago #10086

• Svetlana
  • Senior Shipper
Julia wrote:
Hello!

Would you mind to check where is the parcel EE969098803US

Thank you very much

Julia, the whole consignment containing your parcel arrived in SVO airport from Heathrow on the 11th of Jan. Please await import shortly.
Moderators: Green65
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds