Forum Archives

Those are only read-only archives. If you want to ask a question, please use the current forum.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Airmail Priority

New Airmail Priority 2 years 5 months ago #24694

• Irfan
  • Fresh Shipper
My package was shipped on 2nd may and it has not been delivered yet. I was given this tracking number "SAP020552616066854"

By going through all the posts on the forum regarding the airmail priority I came to know that the status of the package can be tracked internally. So I want to ask David and all other Shipito officials to please track the status of my package as its already 22 days and the delivery was suppose to be in 8 days.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: New Airmail Priority 2 years 5 months ago #24711

• Roma
  • Senior Shipper
Irfan wrote:
My package was shipped on 2nd may and it has not been delivered yet. I was given this tracking number "SAP020552616066854"

By going through all the posts on the forum regarding the airmail priority I came to know that the status of the package can be tracked internally. So I want to ask David and all other Shipito officials to please track the status of my package as its already 22 days and the delivery was suppose to be in 8 days.

Hi my parcel SAP020558917683354 sent 25.04.2012, and so far I have not received!
I just contacted the support, told me to wait for 42 days, and if she does not come, bring a claim for payment of insurance.
On the отслежевания they categorically refuse to help (((

Re: New Airmail Priority 2 years 5 months ago #24717

• David
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 23
42 days is the first available day we can file a claim with our service provider. We do not refuse to help, we are just not able to do anything before this.

Also please note, that delivery to some countries (especially Eastern Europe and South America) may take longer due to the customs delays. This is unfortunately totally out of our control.
If you want to contact me directly, please use standard support application. Please do not send me PMs on the forum

Re: New Airmail Priority 2 years 5 months ago #24719

• Roma
  • Senior Shipper
and on the track, we're promised that if in the course of 1 month we will not receive the parcel, and then you will be able to tell where she is!

Re: New Airmail Priority 2 years 5 months ago #24722

• David
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 23
Roma wrote:
and on the track, we're promised that if in the course of 1 month we will not receive the parcel, and then you will be able to tell where she is!
I'm really not sure what do you mean by this post. Delivery times are just estimates, they are not guaranteed. If your package isn't delivered within 42 days, you can file a claim on your account.
If you want to contact me directly, please use standard support application. Please do not send me PMs on the forum

Re: New Airmail Priority 2 years 5 months ago #24730

• Irfan
  • Fresh Shipper
When my package was shipped I remember the claim time was 20 days (correct me if I am wrong) now its 42 days?

I am asking this because if that was the case then your service provider can track the status for you after 20 days and that will help in my case.

Re: New Airmail Priority 2 years 5 months ago #24756

• Oceinic
  • Fresh Shipper
deleted
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Oceinic. Reason: Read the post above

Re: New Airmail Priority 2 years 5 months ago #24758

• Roma
  • Senior Shipper
Oceinic wrote:
deleted

who are deleted

Re: New Airmail Priority 2 years 5 months ago #24759

• Oceinic
  • Fresh Shipper
I have deleted my own post after I realized what some part of the questions in this thread was answered by the administrator.
This forum have no Delete button, so I replaced post content with the word "Delete"

Re: New Airmail Priority 2 years 4 months ago #25349

• Irfan
  • Fresh Shipper
David wrote:
42 days is the first available day we can file a claim with our service provider. We do not refuse to help, we are just not able to do anything before this.

Also please note, that delivery to some countries (especially Eastern Europe and South America) may take longer due to the customs delays. This is unfortunately totally out of our control.

Its been 42 days now and I am yet to receive anything. I've already filed the claim, would you please track the whereabouts of my package now?

Re: New Airmail Priority 2 years 4 months ago #25353

• Michelle
  • Administrator
  • Shipito support
Hi Irfan,
we will process your claim. Please allow 30 business days for your claim to process and finalized. We will notify you through email for any update. If you have any further questions feel free to PM me. Thank you!

Re: New Airmail Priority 2 years 4 months ago #25364

I am also awaiting for my 1st try of Airmail Priority to arrive. Though I'm still within 42 days timeframe I have a bad feeling of it.
This is close to 1 month now and should have been arrived by now. I do know Shipito does not guarantee delivery time claiming there can be customs delays.This is not the case for a long time in Russia, for example. The only place the delay occurs is the postal system.
That being said, this does sound quite ridiculous that finding the parcel using internal tracking tools takes 30 more days after 42 everyone has to wait before placing the claim.
If this is for reimbursement - then it is probably okay, if it is for tracking the package (as it is claimed) then this is weird.

Re: New Airmail Priority 2 years 3 months ago #25855

• Irfan
  • Fresh Shipper
Michelle wrote:
Hi Irfan,
we will process your claim. Please allow 30 business days for your claim to process and finalized. We will notify you through email for any update. If you have any further questions feel free to PM me. Thank you!

One of the other packages that I've sent via Airmail priority has been delivered and it originally came via Belgium post EMS. I need to know if the dispcuted package BB was also sent from the same service? if it was then there has to be a tracking number for it.

I just need to have the tracking details so I can ask the local customs people to look for the package.

Besides, would it actually take the whole 30 days to complete the claim?

Re: New Airmail Priority 2 years 3 months ago #25862

• Michelle
  • Administrator
  • Shipito support
Hi Irfan,
There are no tracking number for airmail packages. You can print the commercial invoice on your account.
Yes the claim does takes about 30 business days to process. We are trying to work as quickly as possible to resolve your claim. Thank you for your patience.

Have a wonderful day!

Re: New Airmail Priority 2 years 3 months ago #25874

• Lilya
  • Fresh Shipper
package was sent on june 5 with new airmail. also not received!
and im sure it's not customs delay! because during that time I had already received two packages sent via first class mail from another forwarder :angry:

Re: New Airmail Priority 2 years 3 months ago #25901

• Irfan
  • Fresh Shipper
Michelle wrote:
Hi Irfan,
There are no tracking number for airmail packages. You can print the commercial invoice on your account.
Yes the claim does takes about 30 business days to process. We are trying to work as quickly as possible to resolve your claim. Thank you for your patience.

Have a wonderful day!

I can understand the wait for 30 days but what I dont understand is the claim that you've mentioned in my account. I've paid $229 for the shipping alone and $92 was the declared value which makes the total to $321 while the amount mentioned on the claim form was only for $253.06.

Would you care to explain all this?

Re: New Airmail Priority 2 years 3 months ago #25916

• Michelle
  • Administrator
  • Shipito support
Hi Irfan,
You paid $218.38 for the postage and the item you declared on the customs was $92= $310.38. Please ignore the claim form. That information was sent to you by accident. If the package is declare lost, we will be reimburse in the amount of $310.38 not $253.06. You claim is still in process. We will notify you through email for any update. If you have any further questions feel free to PM me.

Have a wonderful day!

Re: New Airmail Priority 2 years 3 months ago #25935

• Roman
  • Fresh Shipper
Hi!
I sent package via Airmail Priority 23 May (43 days ago)
I did not get it.

Tracking: SAP020561718548479

Re: New Airmail Priority 2 years 3 months ago #25936

• Michelle
  • Administrator
  • Shipito support
Hello,
We are still waiting for a respond from the claim department. We will notify you through email for any updates. Thank you for your patience.

Re: New Airmail Priority 2 years 3 months ago #25937

• Roman
  • Fresh Shipper
Ok.
You can notify about notifying on email when user open a claim. It saves you from unnecessary questions.
Moderators: Green65
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds