Forum Archives

Those are only read-only archives. If you want to ask a question, please use the current forum.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shipping costs on TNT invoices

Shipping costs on TNT invoices 2 years 9 months ago #20188

• Nilson
  • Fresh Shipper
Hi,
I've chosen the option to don't show the shipping costs on Fedex or DHL invoices. I'd like to know if that option is also valid for TNT.
Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Shipping costs on TNT invoices 2 years 9 months ago #20189

• ZFO
  • Junior Shipper
Could you maybe tell me how to choose the option not to show freight cost on invoice?

Thanks!

Re: Shipping costs on TNT invoices 2 years 9 months ago #20190

• Nilson
  • Fresh Shipper
That option set on your main page (the page shown just after you login). See image below:
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Nilson.

Re: Shipping costs on TNT invoices 2 years 9 months ago #20192

• Dino
  • Expert Shipper
Hi Nilson,

I can confirm it also works for TNT. I used TNT in november and december, and in both times the shipping price was not declared.

Re: Shipping costs on TNT invoices 2 years 9 months ago #20201

• Liliane
  • Platinum Shipper
  • Hello * Gruezi * Bonjour * Buongiorno
Thanks for the info how to disable..did no realize that this feature even existed. :)

For the ones that have to pay duty and taxes on their shipments I would not recommend to select this option as you might end up paying taxes on the regular FedEx, DHL or TNT rates and not on the Shipito's contract rates then.
This would definitely apply to me if I would select this option.
But a nice feature for countries with high import allowance or not so strict customs policies.
brgds

PS: it would not be an option on my account (does not show below the "open issues / claims" so it might be only an option for countries where it is usefull?
This answer is only a personal suggestion based on my experience or common sense. Do not take it for granted as I am not a Shipito employee - Thanks!

need assistance in calling the USA ? - PM in English, German, French, Italian or Spanish - ready to help

Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Liliane.

Re: Shipping costs on TNT invoices 2 years 9 months ago #20204

• S.B.
  • Platinum Shipper
  • Shipito Is The Best Shipping Company In World !
  • Thank you received: 18
I think this option only comes up when you apply for the new Virtual Mailbox plans.It's not there in my account as i'm on the old plan but it would be great to have on my account too. ;)
If anyone needs any help with their Shipito Accounts , i am available online on Gtalk & YiM.Details are on my profile.Make sure you know this will be " Unofficial ".If you need Official help , Please send an E Mail to " This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. " for any kind of Official help.

Re: Shipping costs on TNT invoices 2 years 9 months ago #20209

• Liliane
  • Platinum Shipper
Hi S.B.
This would not make much sense to me as all customers (new and old plans) should be able to get the same account features for such options? Hope for you it will work one day. As for me I do not need it but would like that all the ones that can make use of it will also be able to select it. Such a feature should not only be available to new plan customers!
;)
This answer is only a personal suggestion based on my experience or common sense. Do not take it for granted as I am not a Shipito employee - Thanks!

need assistance in calling the USA ? - PM in English, German, French, Italian or Spanish - ready to help

Re: Shipping costs on TNT invoices 2 years 9 months ago #20210

• S.B.
  • Platinum Shipper
It's clearly seen from his picture that he is using the new Virtual Mailbox plan.So i said that because i am using the old plan & i don't have this feature in my account. ;)
If anyone needs any help with their Shipito Accounts , i am available online on Gtalk & YiM.Details are on my profile.Make sure you know this will be " Unofficial ".If you need Official help , Please send an E Mail to " This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. " for any kind of Official help.

Re: Shipping costs on TNT invoices 2 years 9 months ago #20212

• Dino
  • Expert Shipper
Hi,

I also have the old virtual mailbox ($8.5 processing fee + $2 per package consolidated) and the option is still there on the first page after login...

Re: Shipping costs on TNT invoices 2 years 9 months ago #20215

• S.B.
  • Platinum Shipper
I wonder then why it is not there in my account.I so need this option. :(

Re: Shipping costs on TNT invoices 2 years 8 months ago #20259

• ZFO
  • Junior Shipper
Nilson wrote:
That option set on your main page (the page shown just after you login). See image below:

Thanks very much Nilson. :)

Re: Shipping costs on TNT invoices 2 years 8 months ago #20260

• ZFO
  • Junior Shipper
I don't have it either. :(

Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by ZFO.

Re: Shipping costs on TNT invoices 2 years 8 months ago #20261

• ZFO
  • Junior Shipper
Or should I upgrade to ANNUAL membership to get the feature?

Re: Shipping costs on TNT invoices 2 years 8 months ago #20266

• Liliane
  • Platinum Shipper
Interesting:
From the print screens it looks that some "new" virtual mailbox pans have this feature and some do not. But since also members with the "old" virtual mailbox plan have it this is also not the reason..hmmm .. remains a mistery. ;)

attn ZFO
I do not think this would make the difference as it looks that yearly mailbox plans do not have it all either. But if you intend to upgrade anyway..do it and let us know what the result will be.

Re: Shipping costs on TNT invoices 2 years 8 months ago #20286

• ZFO
  • Junior Shipper
Thanks Liliane, I will let you know about that. Perhaps I should send an email to support to ask about who are eligible to apply for that feature. :)

Re: Shipping costs on TNT invoices 2 years 8 months ago #20741

• S.B.
  • Platinum Shipper
EDITED.
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by S.B..

Re: Shipping costs on TNT invoices 2 years 6 months ago #22382

• akash
  • Junior Shipper
I do not have this!
Please I need this.

Re: Shipping costs on TNT invoices 2 years 6 months ago #22383

• akash
  • Junior Shipper
For Packages received by TNT freight charges on the costoms documents were declared at $21 by Shipito. Will it be the same for DHL too.
Again I find no way to control this.

Re: Shipping costs on TNT invoices 2 years 6 months ago #22384

• Thiago
  • Expert Shipper
There is an option on the main page on your account: Show Shipping Charges (Fedex, DHL). Change it from yes to no and you're done.

Re: Shipping costs on TNT invoices 2 years 6 months ago #22386

• S.B.
  • Platinum Shipper
Thiago wrote:
There is an option on the main page on your account: Show Shipping Charges (Fedex, DHL). Change it from yes to no and you're done.

No.This option is ONLY available to Brazil & Indonesia residents.Other members do not have this.

@ Akash :- I too am eager to get this in my account asap but John ( the admin ) has not decided on it yet.I have mentioned to him that there will be no problems if he enables this but i can use more support from you in this case. :)
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by S.B..
  • Page:
Moderators: Green65
Time to create page: 0.368 seconds