Forum Archives

Those are only read-only archives. If you want to ask a question, please use the current forum.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available)

Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available) 2 years 7 months ago #18761

• sir.aab
  • Fresh Shipper
Hi,

HELP!! My package was Return to Sender notification from USPS, here some information from USPS :

Label/Receipt Number: EE97 2183 444U S
Class: Express Mail International®

We attempted to deliver your item at 11:27 am on December 19, 2011 in TORRANCE, CA 90504 and a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available. You may arrange redelivery by visiting www.usps.com/redelivery or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after five days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

and bla..bla..bla..

In tracking site USPS wrote that the parcel Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available)and was returned to sender, and now the package returned to my Warehouse.

What I must to do now? and then how about my parcel, Who will pay for resending costs of my parcel?
i check my deposit still $9.61
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available) 2 years 7 months ago #18768

• David Dan
  • Platinum Shipper
Abdullah Afiff wrote:
Hi,

HELP!! My package was Return to Sender notification from USPS, here some information from USPS :

Label/Receipt Number: EE97 2183 444U S
Class: Express Mail International®

We attempted to deliver your item at 11:27 am on December 19, 2011 in TORRANCE, CA 90504 and a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available. You may arrange redelivery by visiting www.usps.com/redelivery or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after five days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

and bla..bla..bla..

In tracking site USPS wrote that the parcel Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available)and was returned to sender, and now the package returned to my Warehouse.

What I must to do now? and then how about my parcel, Who will pay for resending costs of my parcel?
i check my deposit still $9.61

Check your addressing. Maybe you made an error with your shipping address from the company you ordered from. Check and double check. I have gotten 16 shipments delivered to 90504 within the past week and including a couple today and shipito received them and log all to my account. So you probably used the wrong address.

Re: Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available) 2 years 7 months ago #18774

I have seen this tracking status message before and in my case it was to do with not having a correctly submitted 1583 form, or that this form was not able to be produced by the warehouse at the request of USPS upon delivery of the item at the warehouse.

I myself have had this problem (not since being with Shipito) but with another freight forwarding company. That company had issues with the local USPS which were very strict at one stage on the delivery of parcels, and requiring that the freight forwarding company had a certified and duly signed USPS 1583 form at the delivery location.

Re: Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available) 2 years 7 months ago #18791

• John
  • Administrator
  • Founder & CEO of Shipito
  • Thank you received: 5
Postal service is quite overloaded now and they do mistakes in delivery. My guess is that they tried to deliver the package to some different address where no one was at home. I would just ask them to deliver again.

We were sorting some issues with postal service regarding 190th street warehouse as they did more mistakes than usual recently. We were getting packages for other people.
Shipito Blog - Affiliate program - Twitter If you want to email me please do not use board PM. Use this link

Re: Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available) 2 years 7 months ago #18823

• sir.aab
  • Fresh Shipper
John wrote:
Postal service is quite overloaded now and they do mistakes in delivery. My guess is that they tried to deliver the package to some different address where no one was at home. I would just ask them to deliver again.

We were sorting some issues with postal service regarding 190th street warehouse as they did more mistakes than usual recently. We were getting packages for other people.

OK thanks, I hope so that my parcel package will be redelivery to my address.

this returned happen while the parcel still in California not in my Country, you can trace my tracking number above.

usually if the parcel was arrived in my country the staff of USPS/EMS will call to my phone number where include in an Invoice, then will notify me about the parcel was arrived in USPS/EMS post.

and then Not will be returned to sender if the status Undeliverable as Addressed.

I think something wrong with my Parcel Packages, so that have notification Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available), can Shipito recheck my parcel package condition.
  • Page:
Moderators: Green65
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds